These little fellows are great to just throw around a dessert table, decorate a kids cake, or just have as a treat!
- Melt the chocolate and copha together.
- Meanwhile, with scissors or hot knife, make a cut in the "rounded" part of the large marshmallow.
- Insert 2 almond flakes, small point upwards (ears).
- OR (for nut free) cut your ice cream wafers into small triangles and use them for ears.
- Dip the end of the small marshmallow into the choc and position on lower half of the "top" of the large marshmallow.
- Allow to set, (in fridge, about 10 minutes).
- Using any method you prefer, (skewers, dipper, forks etc.) coat the entire pig face into the chocolate, let drip a little, then position on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Allow to set, about an hour.
- Re-melt the remaining chocolate and use tweezers to dip the "eyes" into the chocolate and position above the nose. Wipe tweezers between uses.
- Melt your tiny amount of white chocolate and using a toothpick, give your pig nostrils.
- If your really arty, you can give them curly tails on the back of the creation!
I loved these, yum!
I loved these pigs and I loved the mice too. Thank you for making them for us.
These are gorgeous. You should have seen my daughters face when they saw them, they just loved them. They would make a great topper for cupcakes. I know we will be making these soon. Thank you for making them for us.