These little fellows are great to just throw around a dessert table, decorate a kids cake, or just have as a treat!
- Melt the chocolate and copha together.
- Meanwhile, with scissors or hot knife, make a cut in the "rounded" part of the large marshmallow.
- Insert 2 almond flakes, small point upwards (ears).
- OR (for nut free) cut your ice cream wafers into small triangles and use them for ears.
- Dip the end of the small marshmallow into the choc and position on lower half of the "top" of the large marshmallow.
- Allow to set, (in fridge, about 10 minutes).
- Using any method you prefer, (skewers, dipper, forks etc.) coat the entire pig face into the chocolate, let drip a little, then position on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Allow to set, about an hour.
- Re-melt the remaining chocolate and use tweezers to dip the "eyes" into the chocolate and position above the nose. Wipe tweezers between uses.
- Melt your tiny amount of white chocolate and using a toothpick, give your pig nostrils.
- If your really arty, you can give them curly tails on the back of the creation!