Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this pie because it is delicious and only takes a few minutes to prepare.
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml milk
- 226.79 g whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust
- chocolate (optional)
- chocolate chips (to garnish) (optional) or peanut butter chips (to garnish) (optional)
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat thoroughly.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Garnish with optional chips if desired.
- Freeze overnight or atleast 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 5 minutes before serving.