Recipe by Tammy Mosteller
I like this pie because it is delicious and only takes a few minutes to prepare.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust
- chocolate (optional)
- chocolate chips (to garnish) (optional) or peanut butter chips (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat thoroughly.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Garnish with optional chips if desired.
- Freeze overnight or atleast 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 5 minutes before serving.