Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this pie because it is delicious and only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Make and share this Chocolate Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat thoroughly.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Garnish with optional chips if desired.
- Freeze overnight or atleast 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 5 minutes before serving.