Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy, homemade chocolate pie that you cook in your MICROWAVE! Yes, in the microwave, and nobody can tell! You'll love it. This recipe makes 3 regular pies, or 2 deep dish pies.
- Mix first 3 ingrediants in large microwavable bowl. I prefer plastic.
- Seperate eggs, keeping the whites for the meringue.
- Mix milk and eggs together well.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and wisk until well blended.
- Put in microwave, uncovered, for 7 minutes.
- Remove, stir and return for another 7 minutes.
- Remove, stire and return for your last 7 minutes -- will be thicker now.
- Stir in 1 stick of butter and pour into prepared pie shells.
- Make meringue per your favorite recipe and spoon on top and bake!
loved this and loved how easy it was. put whipped cream on top. yum!