Recipe by Kim1
This is so good and so easy to make. I have also made it with butterscotch and the butterscotch chips.
Top Review by Panino
I don't know what to say!!! This pie is absolutely delicious AND the easiest to throw together!The mere fact that you use the pudding packs for the basis makes this totally unique and, you have to admit, a real conversation starter!We used Jello brand refrigerated pudding packs and it was wonderful! Kim, if you "invented' this, well, kudos to you!!!
- 6 (4 ounce) containers chocolate pudding, snacks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the pudding and chocolate chips in a saucepan.
- Heat over low heat until melted, stirring constantly, set aside.
- Blend the cream cheese and the whipped topping in a mixing bowl.
- Spread in a pie shell.
- Top with the chocolate mixture.
- Chill for 2 hours.