Recipe by Queen Shay
"Creamy chocolate cheesecake is baked in a graham cracker crust. Perfect for special occasions."
Top Review by mersaydees
I couldn't get this pie to work for me. Step #3 says, "Pour over cream cheese mixture" -- according to the steps, that would mean pouring the pudding mixture over the cream cheese mixture and then according to step #4, spreading it on the crust. Is this correct? Is there any stirring or folding of the two bowls before placing in the pie crust? Perhaps that is missing? If so, it might explain why I couldn't get this pie to set, even though I chilled it overnight in the 'fridge. Sorry, Queen Shay! Made for PAC Fall '08.
- 1 (5 7/8 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese,white sugar and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and 3 cups of milk on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread on graham cracker pie crust
- Chill at least 2 hours.