Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on net!
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (7 ounce) can whipped cream
- 2 (5 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Stir pudding and milk with wire whisk until pudding is dissolved and mixture begins to thicken.
- Empty entire can of whip into pudding mixture. Fold in until completely blended.
- Pour pudding mixture into pie shell. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Top with additional whip, if desired.