1/2 Photos of Chocolate Picnic Cake
This is the recipe that I use for a quick everyday cake, tastes great, and very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Set oven to second lowest position.
- 3Grease an 8-inch square or round pan.
- 4In the microwave melt chocolate squares; cool 10 minutes.
- 5In a bowl combine the flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 6In a mixing bowl beat egg and sugar until well combined.
- 7Beat in the water and oil.
- 8Stir in melted chocolate and dry ingredients; mix until blended.
- 9Pour batter into greased pan then sprinkle chocolate chips over batter.
- 10Bake for 32-38 minuntes or until cake tests done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Picnic Cake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.4
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g