Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
I got the recipe from one of the Spirt of Christmas books , book 14 that Leisure Arts publishes once a year
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs, about 12 2 x 5 "cracker
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- Line a muffin pan with aluminum foil muffin cups.
- To make crust, mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a bowl.
- Press a tablespoonful of mixture into bottom of each muffin cup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For filling, beat cream cheese in a bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in sugar gradually.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in melted chocolate chips.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup filling over crust in each muffin cup.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until centers are set.
- Cool in muffin pan.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan; chill overnight.
- To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon pie filling in center of each cheesecake.