Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is a combo of a couple different recipes, we loved the results!!
Make and share this Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprints recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a med bowl, whisk dry ingredients together.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla to butter mixture.
- Combine gradually flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Roll dough in one inch balls, then roll in xtra sugar to coat (can use sanding sugar).
- Place on parchment lined pans 1 inch apart.
- Bake 5 minutes then remove from oven and make thumbprint (I used a melon baller) to make indention in center of each cookie.
- Return to oven and bake 4 minutes exactly (they look raw, but don't worry :).
- Remove pan from oven and place kiss on each cookie.
- They need to sit for a few hours to set.
These were very good and easy to make. Everyone loved them! They make more than 48, I got 57and they fed everyone at the party. Great recipe, would definitely recommend!