A great gift for kids to make! Use to stir hot cocoa, warm milk or coffee.
Make and share this Chocolate Peppermint Spoons recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (6 oz.)
- 5 red and white peppermint candies, coarsely crushed
- 12 plastic spoons, in assorted colors
- Dip spoons in melted chocolate; shake off excess.
- Place on waxed paper lined tray.
- Sprinkle 1 side with crushed candy.
- Allow chocolate to set.
- Wrap in food safe cellophane; tie with ribbon.
VERY yummy! My preschool kids and I used white chocolate.... very good and super easy!
I made these spoons to put in Christmas food baskets that I am making for family members this year. They will be enjoyed in the coffee, cocoa and tea mixes I made for everyone!
Very easy and cute! It would be a great thing to make with young kids. I didn't crush my candy too fine. The peppermint tastes wonderful with the chocolate! Thanks for sharing.