Recipe by Rachie P
Another of Paula Deen's amazing creations. Can be found in her cookbook "The Lady and Sons; Just Desserts".
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes confectioners' sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon pure peppermint extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 paraffin wax block
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together sugar, milk, and peppermint in a large bowl.
- Roll mixture into small balls. Place on wax paper and chill.
- Melt chocolate chips and paraffin together in top of double boiler.
- Remove from heat, leaving chocolate over hot water.
- Using a toothpick, dip balls into melted chocolate.
- Cool on wax paper.