Recipe by Bec
From the "Favorite Recipes" cookbook of my church, Christ the King Lutheran Church of Mankato, MN.
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons finely crushed peppermint candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg whites and salt at a high speed until stiff but not dry.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Beat 5 minutes longer or until very stiff.
- Fold in vanilla, chocolate chips and crushed peppermint candy.
- Drop from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees about 45 minutes.