Recipe by eawilson
These are unbelievably easy and so tasty. The perfect addition to your holiday baking repertoire. I use Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafer Cookies. Instead of almond bark, you could also use melted white chocolate.
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) package almond bark
- 1 cup peppermint candies or 1 cup candy cane, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a double boiler melt the almond bark.
- Meanwhile, use a food processor to crush the candies or candy canes.* Place the crushed candy onto a plate or shallow bowl.
- Dip the top of each wafer cookie into the almond bark or white chocolate.
- Immediately dip the top of the cookie into the crushed candies.
- Place the cookie on a waxed paper lined baking sheet. Allow to set.
- Store in an air-tight container for several days.
- *If you do not have a food processor, place the candies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.