Recipe by .::sam::.
A great tasting dessert to eat any time.
Top Review by Delicious as it Looks
Delicious and so easy to make. I used a rimmed cookie sheet that was just a little larger than 13x9. A bag of Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips and a bag of Nestle white chocolate chips worked great. The instructions don't say it, but I did stir the peppermint extract into the melted white chocolate. I think this recipe is going to be a new holiday tradition in our house!
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate or 12 ounces dark chocolate
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 4 candy canes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt semi-sweet/dark chocolate in a double boiler or in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Line a 9"x13" dish with aluminum foil.
- Pour into dish and spread evenly. Chill.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Cruch candy canes in a plastic bag.
- Pour white chocolate on top of semi-sweet/dark chocolate and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane pieces over white chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set.
- When chocolate is hardened, break into pieces.