This is a great shortbread recipe for those who like something out of the ordinary. I love the taste of peppadews, and I love shortbread, so I thought by myself why not combine the two?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Put the dark chocolate in a food processor to chop coarsely. Add the castor sugar & process for a further 30 seconds.
- 3Add the butter and peppadew & process for another 2 minutes.
- 4Add the flour and process until the mixture comes together in a ball.
- 5Press the mixture into the prepared baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from the oven.
- 7Add the coffee granules to the cream and bring to the boil.
- 8Remove from the heat and stir in the milk chocolate.
- 9Spread or drizzle the mixture over the surface of the shortbread and cut into squares once cooled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peppadew Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (1186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: