Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I've been making it for at least 10 years. It's a sophisticated-tasting cake for the holidays, and can easily be prepared in mini-bundt pans as gifts. I love the ease of cake mix cake recipes.
- Combine first seven ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add half of the chocolate chips and half of the nuts.
- Beat for 2 minutes longer.
- Fold in remaining chips and nuts.
- Batter will be VERY stiff.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for about 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 30 minutes on wire rack before removing from pan.
- Allow to cool completely on rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar to serve.