1 hr 14 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I've been making it for at least 10 years. It's a sophisticated-tasting cake for the holidays, and can easily be prepared in mini-bundt pans as gifts. I love the ease of cake mix cake recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first seven ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- 3Add half of the chocolate chips and half of the nuts.
- 4Beat for 2 minutes longer.
- 5Fold in remaining chips and nuts.
- 6Batter will be VERY stiff.
- 7Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- 8Bake in preheated 350 oven for about 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 30 minutes on wire rack before removing from pan.
- 10Allow to cool completely on rack.
- 11Dust with powdered sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Rum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.7
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.1 mg
- Sodium 474.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g