Kim D.'s Note:
A Pampered Chef consultant demonstrated this recipe at one of my Pampered Chef kitchen shows. It was a big hit with all my guest! Perfect for any chocolate craving!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, melt butter and chocolate chips over medium heat.
- 2Stir until blended and add brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- 3Boil 5 minutes.
- 4Add evaporated milk, pecans, and vanilla extract.
- 5Stir and boil 1 minute longer.
- 6Cool a little and serve warm on top of ice cream or a brownie sundae!
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Praline Sauce (Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1479.3
- Calories from Fat 790
- Total Fat 87.8 g
- Saturated Fat 44.0 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 606.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 138.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g