Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Pampered Chef consultant demonstrated this recipe at one of my Pampered Chef kitchen shows. It was a big hit with all my guest! Perfect for any chocolate craving!!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and chocolate chips over medium heat.
- Stir until blended and add brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- Boil 5 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk, pecans, and vanilla extract.
- Stir and boil 1 minute longer.
- Cool a little and serve warm on top of ice cream or a brownie sundae!
Really good! Quick and easy to fix. Was best after it had a chance to cool and thicken up at bit. Nice cross between caramel sauce and hot fudge. Thanks for sharing the recipe!