Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Pecan Pie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- For the first part: Lightly grease the sides only of a 10x13 pan.
- Mix the first 3 ingredients and place in pan, bake for 20 minutes at 350; let cool.
- Then mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over baked layer and bake 45 minutes at 325 (reduced temp from above).
- If center is not set by then, turn off oven and leave in for 15 minutes; remove and let cool.
Steph this is sooooo good, next time I try it with a butter recipe chocolate cake mix, would make it super sinful. Loved it!!!TY