Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an awesome cookie - the chocolate pecan filling is just so yummy on the buttery, cookie crust.
- For crust: Grease 15x10-inch baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat flour, ½ cup sugar, butter and salt until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press firmly and evenly into pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- For filling: Stir corn syrup and chocolate in saucepan over low heat until chocolate melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla until well-blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour filling over hot crust; spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until filling is firm around edges and slightly soft in center.
- Cool in pan.