Recipe by quick meal
This is a recipe I got from "Down Home With the Neeleys". I made this a while back and it is extremely simple and so delish. My husband asked me to make one for his Thanksgiving carry in at work tomorrow so I decided to post it here so others can enjoy the awesome flavors! I know you will enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole pecans (or whatever pecans you have on hand)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon (or bourbon flavoring)
- 1 deep dish pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter.
- Put 3/4 Celsius dark corn syrup in measuring cup (spray cup with cooking spray before pouring corn syrup in to make it easier to get out).
- In large bowl: Beat eggs. Add brown sugar, pecans, c.chips, flour, vanilla, corn syrup, bourbon and butter. Mix well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 50-60 minutes.