1/2 Photos of Chocolate Pecan Pie
1 hr 5 mins
Oooohhh sooooo goood and remember us southern people call them PEE-CANS.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place cookie sheet in the oven to preheat it.
- 3In a bowl beat together corn syrup, sugar, margarine, vanilla and eggs.
- 4In the bottom of the pie crust, arrange pecans as neatly as you can and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of them.
- 5Pour syrup mixture on top slowly so as not to disturb the pecans to much or move the chips much.
- 6Place the pie on the preheated cookie sheet bake for about 1 hour checking after 45 minutes since ovens vary.
- 7Pie is done when a deep golden brown and filling is “set”.
- 8Remove from oven and cool completely!
- 9Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g