Raspberry Cordial's Note:
Grated orange rind gives these crisp cookies a unique flavour. From Canadian Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and orange rind.
- 3In a separate bowl mix together oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Stir into batter along with the chocolate chips and pecans until well blended.
- 5Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- 7Let cool on pans on racks 2 minutes then transfer to rack. Let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 135.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g