Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Grated orange rind gives these crisp cookies a unique flavour. From Canadian Living.
Make and share this Chocolate Pecan Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and orange rind.
- In a separate bowl mix together oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into batter along with the chocolate chips and pecans until well blended.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool on pans on racks 2 minutes then transfer to rack. Let cool completely.