Chef #161300's Note:
This biscuit recipe was given to me 18yrs ago by a friend of my sisters.She had them made for my wedding eve.Most delicious, bursting with pecan nuts,cornflakes and chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream magarine and brown sugar together, till soft and.
- 3Add vanilla essence, pecan nuts and cornflakes, mix.
- 4add dry ingredients and make dough.
- 5Drop teaspoonfulls onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees celius for+- 15-20minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and drizzle with melted chocolate,.
- 7finally sieve icing sugar over.
- 8Once u pop one into your mouth, u don't want to stop.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Nut Biscuit
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 137.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g