Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This biscuit recipe was given to me 18yrs ago by a friend of my sisters.She had them made for my wedding eve.Most delicious, bursting with pecan nuts,cornflakes and chocolate.
- 250 g margarine
- 190 ml brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 ml fine salt
- 2 ml bicarbonate of soda
- 250 ml chopped pecan nuts
- 250 ml corn flakes
- 600 ml snowflake cake flour
- 100 g baking chocolate
- Cream magarine and brown sugar together, till soft and.
- Add vanilla essence, pecan nuts and cornflakes, mix.
- add dry ingredients and make dough.
- Drop teaspoonfulls onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees celius for+- 15-20minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with melted chocolate,.
- finally sieve icing sugar over.
- Once u pop one into your mouth, u don't want to stop.