Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I just came across this and before it got lost again I decided to post it here. I'd like to make it this summer for an ice cream treat for me and my husband.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Microwave condensed milk and chocolate chips in a 2 quart microwave-safe bowl for 3-4 minutes on medium-high (70%), or until chips start to melt. Stir until smooth. Blend in finely chopped pecans and flavoring.
- Line 16 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with foil liners. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture into each liner. Using a teaspoon, throughly coat the bottom and sides of each liner with mixture.
- Freeze at least 2 hours before serving and fill with your favorite ice cream.