1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Toll House®'s Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Dark Chocolate Delight Cookie Dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 pecan halves
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1PREHEAT oven to 325°F Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
- 2BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- 3BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- 4BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Place pecan in center of each cheesecake.
- 5PLACE morsels in small heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over each cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 66.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Dark Chocolate Delight Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk