Whoever thought a vegan dessert could ever be so rich and decadent? Try this tantilizing confection and chide yourself for ever thinking vegan baking was dull. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a blender or food processor, blend the tofu, sweetener, vanilla, oil, and cocoa powder until smooth and creamy.
- 3In a large bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
- 4Add the pecans and tofy mixture, and mix gently until just mixed.
- 5If the batter is too dry, add a splash of water.
- 6Spoon the batter into a lightly oiled 8x8 cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Test with a knife to see if done.
- 8Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before icing and cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: