Recipe by hjunkman
You make these once. Kids love them . You will never make any other kind brownies again
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 5⁄8 cup unsalted butter (10 Tbsp.)
- 2 cups packed golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Flour and butter a 9 x13 x 2 pan.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking.
- soda. Set aside. Melt butter. In mixing bowl, place melted butter.
- and add sugar, mixing well. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add flour slowly, blending. Batter will be slightly thick.
- Spread in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over all.
- Bake for 25 30 minutes.