Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this when I was looking for a Lo Carb treat...
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda granular
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- BEAT p-nut butter, butter and vanilla until creamy.
- Combine cocoa mix and splenda into another bowl and then stir into p-nut mixture.
- PLACE crushed peanuts into dish and roll "1" balls of the p-nut butter mixture through it.
- PLACE on wax-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until firm.