Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe came from Taste of Home magazine. It's easy and the kids can help make them.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Sweeties recipe from Food.com.
- In mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar until combined.
- Shape into 1 inch balls; press one on each pretzel.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until peanut butter mixture is firm, about 1 hour.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and oil.
- Dip the peanut butter ball into chocolate.
- Return to baking sheet, pretzel side down.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
Easy to make and delicious. The kids loved them and so did the adults.
i got this from the Taste Of Home magazine as well. I've made these several times and these are great. Something sweet with a little bit of salty. Yum!
I got this recipe from Taste of Home magazine too. I've been making them for a couple years now. They are SO delicious. Everyone loves them at parties!