Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Recipe came from Taste of Home magazine. It's easy and the kids can help make them.
- 1 cup peanut butter (reduced fat or generic not recommended)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 dozen miniature pretzel twists
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar until combined.
- Shape into 1 inch balls; press one on each pretzel.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until peanut butter mixture is firm, about 1 hour.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and oil.
- Dip the peanut butter ball into chocolate.
- Return to baking sheet, pretzel side down.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
Easy to make and delicious. The kids loved them and so did the adults.
i got this from the Taste Of Home magazine as well. I've made these several times and these are great. Something sweet with a little bit of salty. Yum!
I got this recipe from Taste of Home magazine too. I've been making them for a couple years now. They are SO delicious. Everyone loves them at parties!