Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I shouldn't have discovered this recipe because I love peanut butter. This is heavenly, and it was nice in the summer because it's a no-bake recipe. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Contest Winning Annual Recipes 2010. Serving size is estimated.
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil and butter the foil. (I skipped the foil step and found as long as my pan was greased I didn't need to line it with foil. I get nervous I will end up with foil stuck in the dessert.).
- In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, and butter. Spread into prepared pan.
- Combine topping ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted.
- Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Using foil, lift out of pan. Cut into 1 inch squares and store in an airtight container. (I simply cut mine into squares right in the pan and put them on a serving dish. I could have also left them in the pan.