Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Chocolate - Peanut Shortbread Rustica recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked oats (I used regular not quick)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup cold coffee
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped dry roasted salted peanut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F, and grease a 9” springform pan, lining the bottom with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa and icing sugar. Whisk in oats.
- Add brown sugar, olive oil, coffee and peanut butter, beating until well blended (dough will be very stiff).
- Add peanuts, mixing well, then pat the mixture evenly and firmly over the bottom of the prepared pan. Score into 16 wedges. Bake for 30 minutes.