Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wow, This sounds absolutely amazing! I'll be trying this recipe soon! Plan ahead, this dessert needs some chill time. (Chill time is not included)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter; toss to combine. Press onto bottom and up side of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake in a 375 oven for 5 minutes; cool.
- Heat and stir 3/4 cup of the whipping cream and the chocolate over low heat until smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup nuts. Pour half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Place in freezer about 20 minutes or until set, then transfer to refrigerator.
- Cover and chill the remaining chocolate mixture. Meanwhile, heat and stir 1 cup of the whipping cream and the peanut butter pieces until smooth. Cover and chill about 30 minutes or until cool but not stiff, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining 2 cups whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into peanut butter mixture; gently fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 1/2 cups of the mixture over chocolate mixture in crust. Place in freezer about 15 minutes or until set.
- Spread remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture. Pipe or spoon remaining peanut butter mixture around edge of pie. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with the remaining 1/4 cup peanuts, and, if desired, the chocolate curls.