Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wow, This sounds absolutely amazing! I'll be trying this recipe soon! Plan ahead, this dessert needs some chill time. (Chill time is not included)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter; toss to combine. Press onto bottom and up side of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake in a 375 oven for 5 minutes; cool.
- Heat and stir 3/4 cup of the whipping cream and the chocolate over low heat until smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup nuts. Pour half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Place in freezer about 20 minutes or until set, then transfer to refrigerator.
- Cover and chill the remaining chocolate mixture. Meanwhile, heat and stir 1 cup of the whipping cream and the peanut butter pieces until smooth. Cover and chill about 30 minutes or until cool but not stiff, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining 2 cups whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into peanut butter mixture; gently fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 1/2 cups of the mixture over chocolate mixture in crust. Place in freezer about 15 minutes or until set.
- Spread remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture. Pipe or spoon remaining peanut butter mixture around edge of pie. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with the remaining 1/4 cup peanuts, and, if desired, the chocolate curls.