Wow, This sounds absolutely amazing! I'll be trying this recipe soon! Plan ahead, this dessert needs some chill time. (Chill time is not included)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter; toss to combine. Press onto bottom and up side of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake in a 375 oven for 5 minutes; cool.
- 2Heat and stir 3/4 cup of the whipping cream and the chocolate over low heat until smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup nuts. Pour half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Place in freezer about 20 minutes or until set, then transfer to refrigerator.
- 3Cover and chill the remaining chocolate mixture. Meanwhile, heat and stir 1 cup of the whipping cream and the peanut butter pieces until smooth. Cover and chill about 30 minutes or until cool but not stiff, stirring occasionally.
- 4Beat remaining 2 cups whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into peanut butter mixture; gently fold in remaining whipped cream.
- 5Spoon 2 1/2 cups of the mixture over chocolate mixture in crust. Place in freezer about 15 minutes or until set.
- 6Spread remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture. Pipe or spoon remaining peanut butter mixture around edge of pie. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with the remaining 1/4 cup peanuts, and, if desired, the chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Peanut Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.3
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 85.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers