1/4 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Fudge Bars (Midwest)
4 hrs 15 mins
I got this recipe from the inside of the cream cheese carton- Yum! I do recommend doubling the chocolate cookie crumbs as some reviewers have noted it doesn't cover the bottom of the pan very well with only 2 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1In a medium bowl combine the crust ingredients, mix well.
- 2Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 3Refrigerate crust for 20-30 minutes.
- 4In another medium bowl, combine filling ingredients, and blend at low speed for 30 seconds, and then on medium high speed 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- 5Spread over crust.
- 6In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. (You can also microwave the chips at 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until smooth).
- 7Stir in peanut butter, blend well. (If using microwave method, you might want to microwave for 30 seconds to melt the peanut butter a bit after adding it to the chocolate).
- 8Stir in peanuts.
- 9Spread over filling.
- 10Refrigerate at least 4 hours, store leftovers in the refrigerator as well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Fudge Bars (Midwest)
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 181.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g