Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Karla made these from a box of store brand Crunchy Granola Raisin Bran cereal.....Excellent no bake cookie.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons margarine (or 2 tablespoons butter)
- 5 cups Raisin Bran Crunch cereal (crunchy granola Raisin Bran cereal )
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Place chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, brown sugar, peanut butter and margarine in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute; stir until smooth (or melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, brown sugar, peanut butter and margarine in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth).
- Add Cereal and peanuts, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper covered baking sheets.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.