Recipe by internetnut
Creamy, rich pie. It's wonderfully simple to make and always gets rave reviews. This came from Taste Of Home's Fast Fixes with Mixes. When I made this pie I used sugar free pudding. My ice maker is broken so I just put the pudding in a bowl after cooking and then put it in the fridge till chilled.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cook and serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped topping, plus additional for garnish
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Remove from the heat; whisk in peanut butter. Place pan in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Garnish with peanuts and whipped topping if desired.