Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A brownie-like crust packed with nuts is topped with a peanut butter layer, whipped topping and more nuts. From taste of home.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped peanuts, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, butter, milk and egg. Add 3/4 cup of peanuts. Spread into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping. Spread over the crust; top with the remaining whipped topping and peanuts.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and butter on high for 1 minute or until melted. Stir in vanilla until smooth; drizzle over the dessert. Refrigeratr for 2-3 hours before cutting.