Recipe by Gadget_Queen
Quick, easy and very good. You can substitute raisins for peanuts. From Hershey's.
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening (NOT butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place both chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoons into 1-inch diameter candy or petit four papers. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.