Here is yet another, tasty recipe combining coconut, peanut butter, and chocolat--oh my! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 lb graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 6 ounces flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 2 tablespoons rum extract
- 1 (1 lb) box XXXX confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 paraffin wax, bar or 2 cups milk chocolate confectionary coating
- 1In small pan over simmering water, melt chocoolate with paraffin or candy coating.
- 2Mix all of the other ingredients together well.
- 3Form into flat patties.
- 4When melted, remove chocolate mixture from heat.
- 5Dip patties into chocolate coating.
- 6Put patties on wax paper to dry.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Buttery Coconut Patties
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 119.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
XXXX confectioners' sugar