Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Here is yet another, tasty recipe combining coconut, peanut butter, and chocolat--oh my! 8)
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 lb graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 6 ounces flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 2 tablespoons rum extract
- 1 (1 lb) box XXXX confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 paraffin wax, bar or 2 cups milk chocolate confectionary coating
Directions See How It's Made
- In small pan over simmering water, melt chocoolate with paraffin or candy coating.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together well.
- Form into flat patties.
- When melted, remove chocolate mixture from heat.
- Dip patties into chocolate coating.
- Put patties on wax paper to dry.