Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A very easy to make, tasty, healthy alternative to the usual sweet tooth cravings. Each piece is only 3 points, so enjoy this guilt free dessert. This is our twist on an old Weight Watchers recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Fiber One caramel delight cereal (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter (chunky is OK)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite
- Mix peanut butter with honey and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir in the crushed cereal immediately after removing from microwave.
- Place mixture in a 9" pie pan and spread flat(with hands)to make the bottom crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a seperate bowl. After mixing, pour pudding over the prepared crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 8 equal size pieces.
- Top each piece with a tbsp of lite cool whip (optional).
This recipe really impressed me, I wasn't expecting it to taste so good. The crust is great, just the right amount of peanut butter taste. The Cool Whip does wonders for this pie. Thanks for sharing this!
I started making this WW Pie about 10 years ago. I picked up the recipe at a WW meeting and I have always used Rice Krispies for the cereal and it has always been a huge hit....no one ever suspects that it is a Low Cal/ LowFat Treat! I am looking forward to trying this version with the Fiber One Cereal!