2 hrs 10 mins
A very easy to make, tasty, healthy alternative to the usual sweet tooth cravings. Each piece is only 3 points, so enjoy this guilt free dessert. This is our twist on an old Weight Watchers recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peanut butter with honey and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- 2Stir in the crushed cereal immediately after removing from microwave.
- 3Place mixture in a 9" pie pan and spread flat(with hands)to make the bottom crust.
- 4Combine pudding mix and milk in a seperate bowl. After mixing, pour pudding over the prepared crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Remove from refrigerator and cut into 8 equal size pieces.
- 6Top each piece with a tbsp of lite cool whip (optional).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Weight Watcher Friendly Pie (3 Pts)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 442.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiber One caramel delight cereal