2 hrs 10 mins
A very easy to make, tasty, healthy alternative to the usual sweet tooth cravings. Each piece is only 3 points, so enjoy this guilt free dessert. This is our twist on an old Weight Watchers recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peanut butter with honey and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- 2Stir in the crushed cereal immediately after removing from microwave.
- 3Place mixture in a 9" pie pan and spread flat(with hands)to make the bottom crust.
- 4Combine pudding mix and milk in a seperate bowl. After mixing, pour pudding over the prepared crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Remove from refrigerator and cut into 8 equal size pieces.
- 6Top each piece with a tbsp of lite cool whip (optional).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Weight Watcher Friendly Pie (3 Pts)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 442.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiber One caramel delight cereal