1/9 Photos of Chocolate-Peanut Butter Truffles
5 hrs 7 mins
Peanut Butter and Chocolate are just 2 of my taste addictions. These truffles are fantastic, better than the peanut butter cups I used to devour while I was growing up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan combine the chocolate, cream, butter and peanut butter and heat over moderate heat, stirring, until chocolate is completely melted.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and chill for 4 hours, or until firm.
- 4Form mixture by heaping teaspoons into balls and roll lightly in peanuts.
- 5Chill on a baking sheet lined with wax paper for 1 hour, or until firm.
- 6Keep in an airtight container, chilled, for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (804 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 53.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g