1/3 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
The ULTIMATE combination of chocolate and peanut butter! Elegant and Easy! Adapted from a Baker's Chocolate pamphlet recipe. Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1In a large, microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate squares on high power for 1 minute.
- 2Stir chocolate and microwave for another minute or until chocolate is melted.
- 3Remove bowl from the microwave and mix in peanut butter until smooth.
- 4Let the mixture sit until it has cooled to room temperature.
- 5Mix in whipped topping and refrigerate for about an hour.
- 6Shape the mixture into one inch balls.
- 7Using a melon baller or teaspoon may make this easier.
- 8Roll the balls in your choice of coatings.
- 9This part is the most fun!
- 10Be creative!
- 11Store the balls in the refrigerator until serving or gift-giving time.
- 12These would make a nice gift if you placed the balls in paper candy holders and wrapped them up in a decorated tin or plastic container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 25.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g