Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
Who wouldn't love peanut butter cookies and cream layered in a giant serving bowl?
- 17 1⁄2 ounces Better Crocker chocolate peanut butter chip cookie mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream (heavy)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate-covered peanuts
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Make cookies as directed on pouch, using oil, water and egg.
- Bake and cool as directed. Cut each cookie into fourths.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft.
- Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Place half of the cookie pieces in bottom of 2-quart glass bowl.
- Spoon half of peanut butter mixture over cookies.
- Top with remaining cookies and peanut butter mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 12 hours.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.