Recipe by WJKing
This recipe's a hit! If you love chocolate & peanut butter, this recipe's for you! ENJOY!
- 473.18 ml vanilla wafer crumbs
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml peanuts, finely chopped,divided
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar (10x)
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 946.36 ml Cool Whip, divided
- 709.77 ml cold milk
- 226.79 g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 chocolate bar (grated or divided we like Symphony)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, butter& 2/3 c.
- Press into an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar& peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in 2 c.
- Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust.
- In bowl, beat milk and puddings on low for two minutes.
- Carefully spread over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Just before serving, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip over pudding layer.
- Sprinkle w/ grated chocolate (or place broken candy bar pieces on top), and remaining peanuts.