Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is heavenly and high protein.
- 24 5⁄8 ounces lowfat silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- 1⁄2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Blend everything at high speed, scraping down the sides. Try not to eat right away. Best when chilled for at least an hour.
This makes a pretty tasty dessert, but I would not call it mousse. It is not thick, like mousse. It is more of a pudding. Also, if you came here via Yummly, it does not look anything like the photo they use to advertise it and (obviously) the recipe has no information on the toppings.