Recipe by hamlette
We made these for my daughter's class cookie-exchange. We wanted to make something a little traditional, but a little fun, too!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first four ingredients.
- Add sifted dry ingredients.
- Form into balls and press down with damp thumb.
- Fill each thumbprint with about 1/2 teaspoon of melted chocolate.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes.
- Cool in refrigerator or freezer before packaging.