Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy, lip-smacking, no-brainer recipe! Perfect for quick craving attacks; when I was pregnant, I used to dunk pretzels, marshmallows, and Oreos into this--all in one sitting!! But, of course, that's just between us;) ***Prep time and cook time are the same.***
- 236.59 ml chocolate syrup
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- In a saucepan, mix together the chocolate syrup and peanut butter.
- Cook over low heat, stirring, until blended and smooth.
- Serve warm or cool over ice cream, cakes, or sundaes.
This was great. I was looking for a quick sundae sauce and this fit the bill. Instead of cooking it on the stove I thru it in the microwave on low for a minute or two, stirring about every 30 secs.