Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is truly a miracle cake recipe! My dad does not like peanut butter, but would eat this cake! 8) Enjoy!
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml packed brown sugar
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 340.19 g bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°/ Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- With a electric mixer, beat on low speed until streusel is blended and crumbly.
- Transfer 1 cup lightly packed streusel to a small bowl to reserve.
- Add the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, and baking soda to remaining streusel.
- Beat on low speed until well-blended; increase speed to medium and beat until well blended.
- Scrap the bowl occasionally, about three minutes; stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to pan and sprinkle evenly with reserved streusel and remaining cup of chips.
- Bake about 35 minutes, until tester inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack.
Ecellent! Everyone in my family loved it. I did cut the pieces small though because it is rich.