1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Streusel Cake
This is truly a miracle cake recipe! My dad does not like peanut butter, but would eat this cake! 8) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°/ Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 2In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- 3With a electric mixer, beat on low speed until streusel is blended and crumbly.
- 4Transfer 1 cup lightly packed streusel to a small bowl to reserve.
- 5Add the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, and baking soda to remaining streusel.
- 6Beat on low speed until well-blended; increase speed to medium and beat until well blended.
- 7Scrap the bowl occasionally, about three minutes; stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- 8Transfer batter to pan and sprinkle evenly with reserved streusel and remaining cup of chips.
- 9Bake about 35 minutes, until tester inserted into center comes out clean.
- 10Cool cake in pan on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Streusel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.3
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 225.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g